Today went great. Sent the invitation card off to the printer. Got to remember that the sheet we insert in it has to be shorter so it doesn't stick out.
I also did most of the job for the new project. The information was incomplete though so there will be many tweaks to do. I also don't have very good pictures so I'll probably have to extract them from a word document tomorrow. Lovely. I guess it will happen more often than I think. Clients just don't know better I guess!
Oh and I got a little surprise today! Got a portuguese version of the document I'm doing ... I might have 8 languages after all. Funny times! Oh well it's not very hard to do. The chinese and arabic versions will hold all the challenge!