Well day 9! I finished the invitation card and sent it to the client for approval. Let's hope this one is accepted! The artistic director seemed to like it. So this was my second pitch ... let's hope this one works haha. This has to be printed for may 1st so hopefully it'll done by then!
We also sent the schedule leaflet to the printer. My first use of an FTP server. And I also did my second sending to a printer after the client got some last minutes corrections in. Well I guess if it's not printed you can still change it. This one project is going to be printed on press which means it's going to be my first "big" production! Can't wait to see the result! I'm sure on 3000 copies they can spare one for me.
Today I started working on the english and spanish versions of the document I talked about yesterday. It's not very long, but it's a pain to know where to cut lines or what rules apply or don't when it comes to spaces. At least I'm not in the arabic or chinese version yet. These will be a real challenge!